Good luck with your blank slate AI.

Maybe you should read some Steven Pinker about blank slate humans.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vladimir Nesov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] Ideological Interactions Need to be Studied

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To believe that you need
something more complex, you need evidence.

Yes, and the evidence that you need something more complex is overwhelming
in this case (if you have anywhere near adequate knowledge of the field).

You need evidence about principles of AI, not just about particulars
of human brain. To clarify what you mean, please suggest a specific
piece of evidence (a paper, well-known fact, etc.).