Mark,

I second that!

Matt,

This is like my imaginary robot that rewires its video feed to be
nothing but tan, to stimulate the pleasure drive that humans put there
to make it like humans better.

If we have any external goals at all, the state of bliss you refer to
prevents us from achieving them. Knowing this, we do not want to enter
that state.

--Abram Demski