Matt,

Thanks for reference. But it's still somewhat ambiguous. I could somewhat
similarly outline a "non-procedure procedure"  which might include "steps" like
"Think about the problem"  then "Do something, anything - whatever first comes
to mind" and "If that doesn't work, try something else."

But as I said, I'm only seeking clarification and a distinction between CPS and
explicitly *Algorithmic* PS surely does require clarification.

  Matt:
        Actually, CPS doesn't mean solving problems without algorithms. CPS is
itself an algorithm, as described on pages 7-8 of Pei's paper. However, as I
mentioned, I would be more convinced if there were some experimental results
showing that it actually worked.

        -