Ben,

Well, funny perhaps to some. But nothing to do with AGI -  which has nothing to
with "well-defined problems."

The one algorithm or rule that can be counted on here is that AGI-ers won't
deal with the problem of AGI -  how to cross domains (in ill-defined,
ill-structured problems). Applies to Richard too. But the reasons for this
general avoidance aren't complex....     :)

  Ben,
  It doesn't have any application...

  My proof has two steps

  1)
  Hutter's paper

  The Fastest and Shortest Algorithm for All Well-Defined Problems
  http://www.hutter1.net/ai/pfastprg.htm

  2)
  I can simulate Hutter's algorithm (or *any* algorithm)
  using an attractor neural net, e.g. via Mikhail Zak's
  neural nets with Lipschitz-discontinuous threshold
  functions ...

  This is all totally useless as it requires infeasibly much computing power
... but at least, it's funny, for those of us who get the joke ;-)

  ben