Ben,

Perhaps if you just through together a quick and dirty Wiki page and asked
others to clean it up, then it might evolve into what the world needs here.

Also, it would organize discussions and disputes, e.g. by allowing people to
put questions into the explanation, to then be answered through editing
rather than the back and forth banter on this forum.

With luck, it would help wring your ideas out and disarm your detractors,
and provide more than a mere writeup - a piece to help sell your concept on
a wider scale.

Steve Richfield