Matt,

Your measure of intelligence seems to be based on not much more than storage
capacity, processing power, I/O, and accumulated knowledge. This has the
advantage of being easily formalizable, but has the disadvantage of missing a
necessary aspect of intelligence.

I have yet to see from you any acknowledgment that cognitive architecture is at
all important to realized intelligence. Even your global brain requires an
explanation of how cognition actually happens at each of the nodes, be they
humans or AI.

Cognitive architecture (whatever form that takes) determines the efficiency of
an intelligence given more external constraints like processing power etc.  I
assume that it is this aspect that is the primary target of significant
(disruptive) improvement in RSI schemes.

Terren