> But that in no way means your statements are correct descriptions of
> external reality, as many of your statements would appear to claim to be.
> And you have provided no evidence, other than drug induced experience within
> your own mind, that they are.
>
> Ed Porter

The notions of "correct descriptions" and "external reality" rather
fall apart when one subjects them to careful rational scrutiny, as
many philosophers of science have found...

The real question to me is what is the utility of the ideas being
proferred ... and IMO the jury is still out on that...

I do think, however, that it would be a strategic and sociological
mistake to associate AGI with UFO-related space aliens or Terrence
McKenna style mushroom aliens, at this point in time ;-) ... so, I
suggest we can this thread or take it to some other forum...

-- Ben G