On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Eric Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All I've tried to impress is that these revelations, epiphanies,
> theophanies or what-have-you are at least as primary as the sensations
> associated with daily life.

I tend to agree ... but unless you are going to tie these ideas in
specifically with AGI, this isn't really the right venue for such
discussions.

Why don't we take this discussion to the Singularity list?  (to which
I've now cc'd it.)  There is a lot more obvious relevance between
these musings and the Singularity, than between them and AGI in
specific...

-- Ben G