2008/12/1 Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> And, science cannot tell us whether QM or some empirically-equivalent,
> wholly randomness-free theory is the right one...

If two theories give identical predictions under all circumstances
about how the real world behaves, then they are not two separate
theories, they are merely rewordings of the same theory. And choosing
between them is arbitrary; you may prefer one to the other because
human minds can visualise it more easily, or it's easier to calculate,
or you have an aethetic preference for it.

--
Philip Hunt, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>