2009/1/12 Ben Goertzel <b...@goertzel.org>:
> AGI company A2I2 has released a product for automating call center
> functionality

We value your interest in our AGI related service.

If you agree that AGI can have useful applications for call centres, press 1

If our AGI repeatedly misinterprets your speech, because it was
trained on an Australian accent where all statements actually sound
like questions, press 2

If you want to listen to some Dire Straits track which is quite good
the first time but becomes increasingly annoying as it is played over
and over again for ten minutes, press 3

If you wish to be directly connected to our superintelligence, which
often gives a cryptic reply before hanging up, press 4

For all other enquiries, press 5 repeatedly in an infuriated manner.