> If our AGI repeatedly misinterprets your speech, because it was
> trained on an Australian accent where all statements actually sound
> like questions, press 2

They use the speech recognition engine from nuance, and as far as
I can remember, recognition and support for regional accents is
one of their newest features, so this one could actually work ok ;).

In fact, I have deep respect for nuance products: just a few days
ago I used newer Omnipage and Richard believe me: it really did
more than 95% of the work (and was much better than the version
I used a few years ago). I heard good things about Dragon as well.
Of course this is no AGI, but it is critical for some domains, like IVR
or robotics, which in turn might finally create a big market for AGI.

Lukasz