lol.

Mike,

What I was trying to express by the word *expect* is NOT predict [some exact
outcome]. Expect means that the algorithm has a way of comparing
observations to what the algorithm considers to be consistent with an
"explanation". This is something I struggled to solve for a long time
regarding explanatory reasoning.

Dave