I am not going in circles.  I probably should not express myself in
replies.  I made a lot of mistakes getting to the conclusion that I got to,
and I am a little uncertain as to whether the construction of the diagonal
set actually means that there would be "uncountable" sets for this
particular example, but that, for example, has nothing to do with anything
that you said.
Jim Bromer