I can write an algorithm that is capable of describing ('reaching') every
possible irrational number - given infinite resources.  The infinite is not
a number-like object, it is an active form of incrementation or
concatenation.  So I can write an algorithm that can write *every* finite
state of *every* possible number.  However, it would take another algorithm
to 'prove' it.  Given an irrational number, this other algorithm could find
the infinite incrementation for every digit of the given number.  Each
possible number (including the incrementation of those numbers that cannot
be represented in truncated form) is embedded within a single infinite
infinite incrementation of digits that is produced by the algorithm, so the
second algorithm would have to calculate where you would find each digit of
the given irrational number by increment.  But the thing is, both functions
would be computable and provable.  (I haven't actually figured the second
algorithm out yet, but it is not a difficult problem.)

This means that the Trans-Infinite Is Computable.  But don't tell anyone
about this, it's a secret.