I meant transfinite.  Thank you for correcting me on that.  However,
your suggestion to post when I actually solve the problem is one of the most
absurd comments I have ever seen in these groups given the absolute
necessity of posting about AI-related ideas that have yet to be solved, and
especially given your own history of posting about unverifiable conjectures
as if they were absolute truths.

I thought that it would be impossible to use a single computer program to
iterate every irrational number even if given infinite resources because the
irrationals are considered to be transfinite.  However, I found a way to do
it.  What really surprised me was that I also found an abbreviated method to
do it.  (And there may also be a super-abbreviated method that would look
humorously absurd.)  However, there are four issues.  One is that the
algorithm obviously will not make much progress, two is that the algorithm
can only output an infinity of finite representations, three the algorithm
has no known use and four is that the algorithm has one error.  It cannot
recognize that all binary numbers that have a fractional part .111(followed
by infinite ones) is equal to 1, or .999 (followed by infinite 9s) in for
decimal numbers is equal to 1.

However, the theoretical problem, while not directly related to AGI, is
interesting enough to make it worthwhile.  And I believe that there is a
chance that I might be able to use it to solve an important problem, but
that is purely speculative.
Jim Bromer