On Sun, 14 Jun 2009, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Jun 2009, C-walker wrote:
>>> If no player has posted a promotion/ demotion policy in the next 3 days, I
>>> vote for coppro.
>>
>> My current posted promotion/demotion policy is that I do not plan to make
>> any illegal promotions or demotions if I can avoid it.  -G.
>
> I'll amend that; If elected, I pledge not to let material bribes made to
> myself (or persons I specify) while I hold office (e.g. assets, votes on
> proposals, props, or promises of same) affect whom I promote; I can
> terminate this pledge if I am not elected, or during the next election for
> this office.  -G.

Sigh.  I really should read these things before I post or at least drink my
coffee first.  The above is G.'s Poobah Pledge 1 (GPP1).  Here is G.'s Poobah
Pledge 2 (GPP2):

I pledge that in GPP1, "promote" also includes "or demote", and that the
"e.g." clause includes "offers of scam-related rewards" (e.g. proposal
powers, wins, etc).   This pledge terminates when GPP1 terminates.

-G.