2009/7/2 Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk>:
> I believe you just violated the public contract (2008-11-22-ehird) by
> rotating the bench without intending to mislead others as to the
> pointless conceptual games indulged in by mistake; but I'm not a party
> to that contract, and it isn't a pledge, so I can't call equity to it.
> (You may be off the hook because you were doing it as the Justiciar, not
> the CotC.) ehird/Warrigal, want to call equity over it?

Bahahahaha! I initiate an equity case regarding that pledge, whose
parties are me, Warrigal and comex; the state of affairs not
envisioned is (well, okay, we didn't envision *anything* when we
agreed to that, but:) comex — who (dubiously) counts as the CotC when
performing Justiciar duties — rotated the bench without intending to
mislead others as to the pointless conceptual games indulged in by
mistake; furthermore, there hasn't been, to my knowledge, a case of
two appeals panels trying said action — apparently an experiment —
beforehand. Indeed, I cannot even find any record of em *asking* one
to do so!

Evidence: {{
The CotC CAN rotate the bench (change all
sitting players to standing) by announcement, provided that e intended
to mislead others as to the pointless conceptual games indulged in
by mistake; and if two panels have the experiment tried.
}}