You're misconstruing what e said. E said that eir assignments _did_
give everyone a "reasonably equal" opportunity to judge.  I any case,
I object to the finger pointing (not that objecting does anything). I
further support the intent to enter the judgment into Moot, and do so.

-Aris

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus