-- contracts --

I cease to be a party to the contract "The Bank" [parties: me], causing it to be terminated.

I cease to be a party to the contract "The Contract Awards: The Contract" [parties: me], causing it to be terminated.

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "Obstruction" [parties: omd].

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "Team Margaux" [parties: Gaelan, Nathan, shelvacu, Cuddlebeam].

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "The Supertask Experiment" [parties: Nathan].

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "The Supertask Experiment Redux" [parties: Nathan].

[There are quite a few more contracts that I considered shredding, but I decided to start on the conservative side.]

-- promises --

I revoke the promise "Open Trade" [created by me] from the Library.

I revoke the promise "Not Quite As Open Trade" [created by me] from the Library.

I intend, without objection, to revoke the promise "Treasure" [created by omd] from the Library.

I intend, without objection, to revoke the promise "Reverse auction" [created by Murphy] from the Library.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)