On 6/18/2021 11:24 AM, Telna via agora-discussion wrote:
On 2021-06-19 01:00, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
I intend, without objection, to revoke the promise "Treasure" [created by omd] from the Library.

Worth noting this promise is owned by the Lost and Found Department, which I think means you need to restate the intent for it to count. (It's still possible as the Lost and Found Department lets you destroy anything it owns without objection, at least)

Good point. I intend, without objection, to revoke the promise
"Treasure" from the Lost and Found Department.

On an unrelated note, I cease to be a party to the contracts "Contract
No. 2: POEM" and "Contract No. 5: DECK".

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)