On 6/18/2021 11:00 AM, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
-- contracts --

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "Obstruction" [parties: omd].

Having received no objections, I do so.

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "Team Margaux" [parties: Gaelan, Nathan, shelvacu, Cuddlebeam].

Having received no objections, I do so.

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "The Supertask Experiment" [parties: Nathan].

Having received no objections, I do so.

I intend, without 2 objections, to terminate the contract "The Supertask Experiment Redux" [parties: Nathan].

Having received no objections, I do so.

-- promises --

I intend, without objection, to revoke the promise "Reverse auction" [created by Murphy] from the Library.

Having received no objections, I do so.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)