Alright, re-Judging:

I Judge FALSE.

Backed by the arguments provided, I have become convinced that it is
possible to try to simultaneously flip a Switch. However, doing so would
attempt to make it an indeterminate value, and by R2126, such attempts
would instead cause the switch to take on its last determinate and possible
value if any, or its default otherwise.

Since it would instead take on its last determinate value, there ain't no
flippin' flipping, because attempting to flip an instance of a switch to a
value it already has does not flip the switch (R2126).