Here are some interesting reports you should go and look at. What did these
offices do? What was in these reports? Some things have changed!

number as 10.
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg01091.html

the ritual number as 11.
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg04617.html