Well…

Forest Sweeney via agora-business [2023-03-27 08:56]:
> Here are some interesting reports you should go and look at. What did these
> offices do? What was in these reports? Some things have changed!

> number as 10.
> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg01091.html
>
> […]

> https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg06559.html
> I declare the ritual number as 15.
>
> I'm done for now. I'll be back later until someone inevitably
> doesn't like this and fixes the timeframes we can report on.
> :) It's just 1 point and this is a lot of work to dig up :P

For each natural number N from 16 to 41, I perform the following action:

{
to be N.
}

I have qualified players lift the First Speaker in a powerful dance
around the fountain, thereby making it so all of em earn 1 radiance.

I CFJ: "In this message, I had qualified players lift the First Speaker in a
powerful dance
around the fountain".

Arguments FOR:
{

        The only issue here is whether the intent is clear and
        unambiguous, which ultimately will come down to some criterion
        of reasonable effort. The only information that needs to be verified is
whether 1) there were at least 41 ritual acts, and that 2) none of those have
had a ritual number declared in response. Well, I posit that those two facts
are patently obvious, even though it might be unreasonably hard to identify
specifically which acts were those. But their identity, alas, is irrelevant.

}

--
juan