Being that Primo Corporation is not a partnership, I don't believe it would
exist as a player under this new rule. As CEO, I am gravely concerned by
this language...

BobTHJ

On 5/13/07, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Human Point Two submits the following proposal.

Proposal:  Delete, Delete, Delete!
(AI = 2, please)

Upon the adoption of this proposal, Human Point Two wins the game.

Upon the adoption of this proposal, the following players are
deregistered:
   Human Point Three
   Human Point Four
   Human Point Five
   Human Point Six
   Human Point Seven
   Human Point Eight
   Human Point Nine
   Human Point Ten
   Human Point Eleven
   Human Point Twelve
   Human Point Thirteen
   Human Point Fourteen

Amend Rule 1023 (Common Definitions) by appending this text:

       (f) The term "person" shall mean "natural person or
           partnership of natural persons".

Create a rule titled "Limited Partnerships" with this text:

       If a partnership contains exactly the same members as
       another registered partnership, then it is prohibited
       from registering.

       If a registered partnership's membership changes such
       that it contains exactly the same members as another
       registered partnership, then it is deregistered.