Ya see Zefram, I toldja someone would try this and we should plug it :)

Murphy wrote:
>       If a partnership contains exactly the same members as
>       another registered partnership, then it is prohibited
>       from registering.

Fortunately, it was Murphy who did, and the proposed fix isn't an
overreaction banning partnerships (thereby killing a Good Idea) that
I was a afraid of.  Same fix I was trying to word (but got caught
up in clumsy "subset" language, mathematics isn't always your friend).
Thanks, Murphy.  Certainly support this amendment.

-Goethe