root wrote:

On Nov 18, 2007 8:21 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Nov 18, 2007 6:51 PM, Levi Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks. I think CAN does better describe what I'm trying to achieve here.
CAN isn't sufficient; there's still no mechanism to replace the one
you're removing.  Make it "CAN by announcement".

Except now that I think about it, that completely displaces the point
of the proposal.  You don't send a message to B Nomic on behalf of
Agora by posting it to Agora's public forum.  What's a non-ugly way
for the rule to supply a mechanism for actions that need one but
not require the same mechanism for actions that don't?
  ^^^ (edited)

      (g) If the outcome is APPROVED, then the vote collector CAN
          perform the action (by announcement if no other mechanism
          is specified) within one week after resolving the decision.