root wrote:

On Nov 18, 2007 9:34 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
       (g) If the outcome is APPROVED, then the vote collector CAN
           perform the action (by announcement if no other mechanism
           is specified) within one week after resolving the decision.

Rule 2172 doesn't specify any mechanism.  The best I can come up with
is "by announcement if no other mechanism exists", but something about
that bothers me.

"by announcement if the action is a rule-defined action and no other
mechanism is specified"?

I'm liking Levi's permission-as-a-state idea, although I don't think
that there's any reason that permissions should be assets...unless we
go way overboard with it. :-)

Liquid assets, no doubt.