On Nov 18, 2007 9:34 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>        (g) If the outcome is APPROVED, then the vote collector CAN
>            perform the action (by announcement if no other mechanism
>            is specified) within one week after resolving the decision.

Rule 2172 doesn't specify any mechanism.  The best I can come up with
is "by announcement if no other mechanism exists", but something about
that bothers me.

I'm liking Levi's permission-as-a-state idea, although I don't think
that there's any reason that permissions should be assets...unless we
go way overboard with it. :-)

-root