On Sunday 25 November 2007, Josiah Worcester wrote:
> I intend to deputise for the CotC in the assignment of criminal case
> 1804. The time limit for assignment runs out in nearly 24 hours, so 48
> hours after my declaration of intent, I will be allowed to deputise.

Hmm...
http://www.fysh.org/

"It's around 24 Nov 2007 and we're still reinstalling fysh.org after a
hacking incident. As such all websites normally hosted by us are currently
unavailable. We're working as fast as we can to get it all back up and
running."

Explains why the ruleset has been down for a while, but what of Zefram
himself?