pikhq wrote:

On Sunday 25 November 2007 13:32:11 comex wrote:
On Sunday 25 November 2007, Josiah Worcester wrote:
I intend to deputise for the CotC in the assignment of criminal case
1804. The time limit for assignment runs out in nearly 24 hours, so 48
hours after my declaration of intent, I will be allowed to deputise.

Unless I missed a message, you haven't ended the pre-trial phase
yet; it will end automatically in just over 24 hours, and the time
limit for assignment will start.

The CotC database is not yet aware of the pre-trial phase.  I may
eventually fix that, but it's not a high priority.

Hmm...
http://www.fysh.org/

"It's around 24 Nov 2007 and we're still reinstalling fysh.org after a hacking incident. As such all websites normally hosted by us are currently unavailable. We're working as fast as we can to get it all back up and running."

Explains why the ruleset has been down for a while, but what of Zefram himself?

That's a good question. It seems that the CotC site has been updated, but I don't know if Zefram has any influence on that site. . .

The main database at zenith.homelinux.net is maintained by me (Eris
originally designed it, I've made some changes).  The automated mirror
at cfj.qoid.us was set up by comex (because my server's net connection
is flaky some days).

Zefram posted the Rulesets three days ago, and eir oldest standing
obligation as CotC (the assignment CFJ 1805) still has over four days
to go.  If e remains cut off long enough, then I'll nominate myself
to take back the office (and we'll have to reassign Rulekeepor and
Promotor as well).