What do you mean? I want the currency to be rule-defined, but I think
it would be a good idea to let the free market take its course in
terms of payment. The currency being rule-defined would help a great
deal when it is extended it to perform certain Agoran functions, like
perhaps having a game-win scenario, but the contracts allow the
transfer of currency itself to be a more flexible affair.

If VCs and Marks are rule-defined, then I see no reason why this shouldn't be.

Avpx