Sorry if I was not clear. Perhaps you all can help me revise it?

The recordkeepor of pesos is the Treasuror. E is the only person who
can manage the holdings of the Treasury, and yes, e can cause the
Treasury to give pesos to someone. Zefram, I don't see why it's not
transferred freely. After all, by announcement, you can transfer pesos
to another person. The only thing distinguishing this from a totally
free market economy is a transfer tax of 25%, which may be revised (it
does seem a little high).

Perhaps it should be a contract. After all, that seems like the right
way to have it.

Murphy, I don't see why you could cause yourself to spend the
Treasury's pesos. Only the Treasuror can handle this.

More feedback, please!

Avpx