By the way, I really don't see a problem with creating the Treasury. I
mean, though the Bank exists, it does only in a limited sort of way: a
place that, by default, assets go. I'm looking for a place that
behaves sort of like a player, in that pesos can be transferred
to/from it in a way designated by the Treasuror.

Avpx