On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, Ben Caplan wrote:
>>> I would prefer to require more than simple majority -- 2/3, perhaps?
>>>
>> I'd be fine with that. However, if we could allow this to go through
>> and then you propose that as a separate change I would appreciate it.
>
> Oh wait -- would amendment by less than unanimity create a R101(v) conflict?

Nope!  Only if the voting process itself were patently unfair.  When you
agree, in joining the contract, to be bound by the results of a majority vote,
and provided the voting meets certain reasonable criteria (e.g. not held
secretly from some members, etc.)  you are agreeing that the (non-unanimous)
voting process constitutes a "reasonable opportunity to review" that R101(v)
requires.

At least, that's the theory!

-Goethe