On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I take this opportunity to once again flog my unofficial vote
> reporting service, updated more or less daily (not with 100%
> guaranteed accuracy, but I do go back and make corrections as
> needed when the Assessor's official tally is published).

Well, even with that you it takes more effort to compare a voter's
votes on each numbered proposal with the list of proposals at the top
of the page to see how someone voted.  I agree with comex that I'd
much rather see for each player when they're voting the proposal title
followed by the vote to get a more immediate feel for what people
think of specific proposals.