On Jul 7, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Quazie wrote:

Without 3 proto-objections I proto-change the AAA contract as follows:
---
Add the following after point f. within the 6th section of the AAA contract:
" g. A farmer CAN harvest any 4 consecutive numbers and specify
another farmer.  As soon as possible after doing so the SoA shall
select a random, non-upgraded, land owned by the specified Farmer.
This land shall become an upgraded version of that land.  Upgraded
lands shall be denoted with a ^."

Add the following to the end of section 8:
"An upgraded Digit Ranch produces 2 crops a week"

Add the following to the end of Section 9:
"An upgraded mill produces 2 crops of the specified type per milling"

An upgraded Ranch should require 2 WRVs / month (possibly distributed as 1 WRV every half month). I think the upgraded Mill is too powerful, though.

-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr