Without 3 proto-objections I proto-change the AAA contract as follows:
---
Add the following after point f. within the 6th section of the AAA contract:
" g. A farmer CAN harvest any 4 consecutive numbers and specify
another farmer.  As soon as possible after doing so the SoA shall
select a random, non-upgraded, land owned by the specified Farmer.
This land shall become an upgraded version of that land.  Upgraded
lands shall be denoted with (u)."

Add the following to the end of section 8:
"An upgraded Digit Ranch produces 2 crops a week"

Add the following to the end of Section 9:
"An upgraded Mill does not go in to production the first time it is
used during a week.  If it is used twice within the same week, it then
goes into production"
---

Without 3 proto-objections I proto-change the AAA contract as follows:
---
Add the following to the end of the 6th section of the AAA contract,
lettering it as appropriate
"A farmer CAN harvest any 4 consecutive numbers, in reverse order
(e.g. 4321) and specify another farmer.  As soon as possible after
doing so the SoA shall select a random, non-downgraded land owned by
the specified Farmer. This land shall become a downgraded version of
that land.  Downgraded lands shall be denoted with a (d)."

Add the following to the end of section 8:
"A downgraded Digit Ranch produces 1 crop every 2 weeks"

Add the following to the end of Section 9:
"A downgraded mill stays in production for twice as long"
---

Without 3 proto-objections I proto-change the AAA contract as follows:
----
Add a new numbered paragraph that reads as follows:
"Upgrading a normal land makes it an upgraded land.  Upgrading a
downgraded land makes it a normal land.  Downgrading a normal land
makes it a downgraded land.  Downgrading an upgraded land makes it a
normal land."
----