On 6 Nov 2008, at 17:09, Elliott Hird wrote:

Unless you can give me a reasonable argument for this to be accepted I'm treating it as ineffective for not being clearly specified enough because if I allow unrestricted conditionals that would allow people to condition on turing complete or undecidable
things.

If I am convinced, by the way, I request BobTHJ, if e can, to connect to IRC on irc.freenode.net and start a private query with "ehird" so that we can work this out
without 5,000 list messages.

But I really don't think it works/should work.

--
ehird