ehird wrote:

> On 6 Nov 2008, at 17:01, Ed Murphy wrote:
>
>> For the purpose of this message, to flip a Credit is to perform
>> the following actions if and only if it would result in a net
>> increase in my Coin holdings:
>>
>>   1) RBoA-withdraw a Credit of that pitch
>>   2) PBA-deposit that Credit
>>   3) RBoA-deposit the minimum number of Coins needed to gain at
>>        least as many Chits as were spent in step 1
>

> Unless you can give me a reasonable argument for this to be accepted
> I'm treating it as
> ineffective for not being clearly specified enough because if I allow
> unrestricted
> conditionals that would allow people to condition on turing complete
> or undecidable
> things.

Fallacy of the excluded middle.  You're well within your rights to
allow only reasonable conditionals.

Anyway, unless y'all are revising history Yet Again (or have both
failed to record some recent and relevant changes), each of the trios
(except the "I think this fails" ones) should evaluate as follows:

  1) RBoA-withdraw the Credit for 50 chits
  2) PBA-deposit the Credit for the stated number of coins
  3) RBoA-deposit 10 coins for 50 chits