2009/3/3 Taral <tar...@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Voting for this one could be useful insurance against whatever Goethe is
>> trying. We already have H. Cassandra Goethe, don't make me a Cassandra
>> too...
>
> Change amend to repeal, and I'll vote for it.

Me too. What was the amend thing about anyway? As far as I see, the
only thing that would happen if we voted it through, is that it
wouldn't be Goethe that performed the arbitrary rule change to the
rule, but rather the first player to react when it passed. If Goethe
could get a win through is rule, then any player could just as easily
do it with that one. Or have I got this wrong?