On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Benjamin Caplan wrote:
> Legislature is a player switch with values Quoredupon and Unquoredfor
> (default). A player CAN flip eir Legislature to Unquoredfor by
> announcement. A player CAN flip eir Legislature to Quoredupon by
> submitting a valid ballot on an Agoran Decision.

Yet another simple system:  you lose points for everything you don't vote
on.  (we've done that before).  Less then -P points, you can be made
inactive.

I generally think we should keep only one participation/non-participation
switch that eventually leads down the road to deregistration.  How does
it benefit the game to allow lots of unquored for non-voter non-
participants to just "sit there" within the game indefinitely?

-G.