Roger Hicks wrote:
> As quoted from every message sent from my site:
>
> NOTE: Actions taken in this message are on behalf of Pavitra as =
> permitted by contract, and may in turn be on behalf of other =
> recordkeepors and/or officeholders.
>
> BobTHJ

As quoted from Rule 2263:

      Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, acting on behalf of a
      person is INVALID if not published. Such publication is INVALID
      unless it specified the text of the simulated message by:
      (a) clearly stating the text of a message;
      (b) clearly specifying an action (the message states the grantor
          performs the action); or
      (c) performing by announcement an action defined in a public
          contract's text to (clearly and unambiguously) include
          causing the grantor to perform a specific action (the
          message states the grantor performs the action)

(a) is false. (b) is false; it does not say the recordkeepor performs
the action. (c) is false because the action is not defined by a contract.

-coppro