On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM, comex <com...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Sean Hunt <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If anyone else wants to be Dealor, go ahead.
>
> A scam like you propose is a serious breach of trust; I for one would
> not worry about keeping an office but focus on not being exiled.

Forging email headers or creating false identities in order to cheat
is a serious breach of trust.  Kicking everyone else out of the game
in order to establish a dictatorship is just part of playing nomic.
Agora's longevity has created an odd meta-rule that goes something
like "Thou shalt not destroy Agora", which ironically robs Agora of
some of its nomicness.

-root