Taral wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>> Hmmm... history I don't know about in this exact language... what was
>> the break between I and II?  -G.
>
> IIRC, and this was before my time, there was a meta-agreement at one
> point to restore the game to functioning state. That would
> *technically* make this Agora II.

I don't remember anything that was unambiguously so, but I think Kelly
leveled this accusation regarding one or more fix proposals that may
have been ambiguously effective for some reason or other.  This was
specifically addressed during the crisis regarding Proposal 2662 (where
ambiguous officeholders were resolved via conditional resignations with
successors), and nowadays is generally covered by self-ratification.