On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> So what I'm saying is: if you allow those administrative conveniences
> to create legal fictions of individual cast ballots

So, you're saying, the situation is as if I said "For each decision in
the list of decisions which a reasonable person would think currently
exist, (and I do hereby quasi-incorporate that list), I vote FOR on
it"...

Have we ever had a CFJ about a conditional or mass action where the
recordkeepors were mistaken about the gamestate, so that everyone
thought it had effect X, but platonically it would have effect Y?