On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 14:21 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I intend, with notice, to cause Rule 2324 to:
>    a) enact a Rule with power-1, title "Article V", and the following text:
>        Murphy CAN cause this rule to make arbitrary gamestate changes,
>        except for any amendment of Rule 2223, by announcement.
>    b) and then repeal itself.

Oh, as for the proof of concept, it'd be hilarious if the dictatorship
was passed around from player to player and eventually was allowed to
die in Flameshadowxeroshin's control as e was deregistered due to
inactivity.

Despite the hilarity it'd nevertheless be a bad idea, though, so perhaps
we'd better not do that.

--
ais523