On 11 August 2011 00:09, Elliott Hird <penguinoftheg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Agora cannot play BlogNomic without some construct in the rules
> allowing it to; the only affect this will have is to spam the lists.

Well, obviously the game of agora, now an entity capable of taking
action within itself, couldn't really do such a thing. What is my duty
though, is to arrange for there to be a player named Agora in
BlogNomic that acts out the will of the Agoran community. Mostly
because this is the only possible way to enact my rules-imposed duty
as ambassador. To start with, I intend to play the game on behalf of
Agora, seeing as I was elected Ambassador. If this raises any
discussion about how Agora should act in BlogNomic, we'll have to come
up with some mechanism for deciding what actions I, on behalf of
Agora, should take.

/Tiger