On 11 August 2011 16:10, Jonatan Kilhamn <jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 August 2011 17:03, Charles Walker <charles.w.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11 August 2011 15:42, Jonatan Kilhamn <jonatan.kilh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I don't see why it can't be the mission of the Ambassador to act in
>>> Agora's best interest. That's pretty much what an ambassador used to
>>> be about: the guy who was entrusted to hang out in other countries and
>>> know what the people back home would want him to say.
>>>
>>> /Tiger
>>>

>> In that case we would need a rule allowing the Ambassador to act on
>> Agora's behalf in other nomics. At the moment there simply isn't a
>> mechanism which allows it to act at all.
>>
> So this:
>
>     When the office of Ambassador first becomes filled, the holder
>     SHALL as soon as possible attempt to cause Agora to become a
>     player of BlogNomic.
>
> is kind of pointless? It allows for me to cause Agora to become a
> player, rather than ruling that Agora should become a player, so this
> far it's explicitly me on behalf of it. But yeah, there's nothing at
> all about Agora taking actions elsewhere, now that it is a player
> there.
>
> /Tiger

I suppose this might depend on what BlogNomic considers Agora being a
player of it to consist of. In Agora, legal (second-class) persons
have to meet certain criteria and can only act as defined by the
Rules. Does BlogNomic allow legal persons to play, or have certain
restrictions in place?

--
Charles Walker