On 11/06/2011 09:11 PM, com...@gmail.com wrote:
> In general I think a better question is whether you can evaluate
> complex expressions with promises without requiring complicated
> naming schemes or complicated individual messages that could be
> thrown out as unclear, relying instead on emergent behavior from a
> series of individually simple messages.
>
> I don't know whether it's possible, just throwing it out there.

In theory, if we can get NAND or NOR in a chainable format, we can make
anything.

Test1_Output: {{I hail Eris.}}
Test1_Nand (2 copies): {{I cash Test1_Output.}}
Test1_Input1: {{I destroy a Test1_Nand.}}
Test1_Input2: {{I destroy a Test1_Nand.}}
Test1_Run: {{I attempt to cash a Test1_Nand. I destroy all Promises I
own whose names begin with "Test1_".}}

Please don't attempt to seriously abuse this unless you're prepared to
run for Horton.